Week 9 Cont and Week 10 {365} More Florida

I've decided to do a slideshow because it's just easier. You can click here to see some of the highlights of our trip. It was a great getaway- just what I needed.

If that doesn't work because you are getting this via email, go to http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo34/iowalish/Impromptu%20Pre-Spring%20Break%20Escape%202010/?albumview=slideshow

I've also received a couple emails about the video clips. You can't view those on email either. Go to http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/03/piece-of-florida.html.

Memorable Moments of our trip:
-kids saving 2 puffer fish and too many jelly fish to count
-driving 2 hours one way only to realize I set us back at least an hour-oops
-taking a dolphin cruise at sunset, but no sunset due to clouds
-eating a seafood dinner @ Crab Trap- Pokey had snow crab legs and Little Man had maui maui
-finding amazing shells at Nevarre Beach thanks to Rena
-climbing sand dunes and being told I'm a bad example
-Little Man buying an air soft gun with his trip money
-seeing an albino alligator
-kids seeing airforce museum of planes with Uncle Chris
-boys getting skunked on fishing trip
-shopping afternoon for girls- great finds at thrift shops
-eating a warm crispy creme with Rena (light was on)
-finding Little Man's note "Bye I have gone to the beach."

Photobucket

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” -Jawaharlal Nehru

3 comments

  1. Glad you guys had a wonderful time. You deserved every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture. I am looking forward to one day having older children and being able to travel a bit easier. Also having the money to do so would be lovely. I'm a bit jealous, but also very happy for you because it seems it has done wonders to lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that last picture...it's just breathtakingly beautiful, poignant almost poetic in a sense. I know this is an older post but I just can't help not commenting. You got mad photography talent! :D

    ReplyDelete