DAY 344

Photobucket

"There's one good thing about snow, it makes your lawn look as nice as your neighbor's" -Clyde Moore

Pokey was so content to just lay in the snow. Perhaps it was because it was so cold out. But isn't it beautiful? The winds created ripples that resemble sand or waves. As I was taking it all in I was in awe of the beauty. It's so humbling to be able to be watch the seasons come and go; to be but a tiny part of something so large and powerful.

So, we survived snow day number three. It looks as if school is on for tomorrow. I've enjoyed my time with the kids, but am ready to reclaim my house and tackle some projects. They were actually very helpful today. Pokey licked envelopes and Little Man stamped. Cards are finished and ready to be mailed. I was going to take them to a movie, but I don't think either one of them were interested in the movies showing because they both passed on the offer. Instead they played outside and later watched a movie here. I was able to work on my Project 365 scrapbook. I'm caught up with both photos and journaling through Dec 1st. It's a miracle. The end is in sight.

Post a Comment