DAY 362

Photobucket

Photobucket

brother
a person whom you are related to. sometimes a role model. sometimes an a--. sometimes a friend. a person who you are stuck being related to until the day you die through good or bad.
(urban dictionary)

Pokey and Little Man have an interesting relationship. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I watch them and can't help but seriously wonder about them sometimes. Little Man torments and Pokey whines. Pokey retaliates and Little Man gets mean. They laugh and then they cry. She tattles and he denies. Quite the duo. I do hope that one day they learn to get along and love each other. A mother can at least hope.

I have been asked by several people now what my plans are for 2010 in terms of my Project 365. I'm still formulating my plan and will have to get back to you on that. I do know one thing for sure... only 3 days left.

1 comment

  1. Hans and I could give you hope. We actually like each other now (for the most part). But when I was a kid I swore that the only time I'd see him after we moved out of mom and dad's house would be at his funeral.

    ReplyDelete