Week 11 {365} Mug Shots

Today I realized I haven't taken many photos lately. It's been a bit of an introspective week for me. I've been digging deep for old photos which has in turn kept my mind very busy. (That project to come later.) There is just so much of my life I don't remember- a bit troublesome for me. My mother assures me that she read to me and I had a very normal childhood. It's amazing how fast it goes by and how quicky we change without even realizing it. So, today I decided to snap a few "mug shots" to etch this day forever in our minds. Definitely not one of my finer hair days, but it was a spur of the moment sort of thing. In less than five minutes we captured a few moments of who we are now... today- on this lazy Saturday afternoon March 20, 2010. Because tomorrow it could change.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Life is only travelled ONCE; Today’s MOMENT becomes Tomorrow’s MEMORY. Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the GIFT of LIFE is LIFE itself…."

3 comments

  1. These are some of my favorite pictures in a long time. Simple, honest, and happy. Also I've been wondering.. do you do Haldan's clothes shopping for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I will only tell you I help him if you think his clothes are ok. If not, I have nothing to do with it. (Haha) No, seriously, He's gotten way better over the years, but we usually shop together and then he'll hold up 3 or 4 choices and I give him thumbs up or down. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good!!! I just could see how he might have some help from a fashionable lady such as yourself. You both look great.

    ReplyDelete