Wordless Wednesday: The Circle of Life

Photobucket

20 comments

  1. WOW. That is quite an amazing picture!

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Beautiful and yes, the circle of life.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am enjoying yours...so inspiring to come here. Now for me to get a "big girl" camera.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! I see flocks of birds chasing hawks away around here but have never seen them catch something. Good shot.


    Robyn
    Mom All Day
    http://momallday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty cool! Looks like a feast for a king!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was this taken in your backyard? My parents once had a hawk fly into their garage after a bird. Scared my Dad, who was working on at his workbench at the time, something awful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only one grossed out? Maybe because I'm eating? :)

    Alicia, I haven't forgotten your question about the move to WP. I'll try to find some time today to write back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Shannon, it was taken in the back yard.

    While it happened I was eating and it grossed me out too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yucky and fascinating all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHHH! That is an INTENSE shot! I am so impressed that you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by. I promise next week's pic will be less gruesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! That's a powerful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...amazing..looks like he's thoroughly enjoying his dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this happen around here the same day you posted. I immediately thought of your post last year. It's a stunning bird, but it's almost like a car crash. As discusting as it is to watch it rip the squirrel apart, you can't help but watch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um, ya there are no words to describe. Let's just say I almost just lost the Reese's Cup I just ate!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha I like what Tycia wrote...pretty close to what I was going to say! haha You did take a pretty good pic...you should contact National Geographic and tell them this is in your front yard--beat that! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Speechless. Amazing photo. Did you take that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a disgustingly fabulous photo! You've got to come over to my place this week for Wordless Wednesday and link up! I can't wait to see what you come up with this week. Awesome photo!
    Thanks for your comment on my Not Me! Monday post. I'm glad I'm not the only mama who procrastinates. Bad moms unite! lol Have a great day!

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  18. How on earth did I miss this post?!

    It's so egh! But, I can't keep looking at it.

    ReplyDelete