Tasty Tuesdays Blog Hop, 6/8 edition

This is my Tasty Tuesdays. A place to share my favorite family recipes. I'd love for you to play along. Grab the picture and link up. We could use a little diversity over here in Alicia land.

Do you have certain recipes that you only have certain times of the year? Well, I do.

For some reason we only have our salmon nicoise in the summer. It could be great year round, but it's light and screams summer to me.

So, I'm repurposing an old one for ya to grab today.

This is my family's infamous Salmon Nicoise Salad. YUMMO! And healthy to boot.

Photobucket

It comes from the Martha Stewart "Everyday Food" magazine. It's a little more than 30 minutes prep time due to all the ingredients, but most of it could be done ahead of time. Right click and save it, then print it on cardstock in 4x6 format. Enjoy.

And in case you forgot how it works around here or are new to my neck of the blogosphere, let me explain my Tasty Tuesdays:

1. I do not profess to be a gourmet chef of any kind. Nor do I want to be. Period.

2. I try to spend as little time in the kitchen as possible. Unless Family Feud is on.

3. All recipes I post are tried and true.

4. I am on a mission to find as many easy, yummy, kid friendly recipes as humanly possible. (But a few grown up ones are nice too.)

5. All recipe cards are formatted as a 4x6 card for you to save and print 'cause I'm nice that way. (I enlarged it here for viewing. Let me know if there is a problem printing it as a 4x6 card.)

You are welcome to join in. And there are NO RULES for you. Link up with whatever recipe you like, from something basic like my smoothies to something like Trader Joe's Chicken a la Miel Abielle. Recipe cards are not required.

Anything goes. Anything that strikes your fancy. Tell us what you're cookin up. Link up below.

16 comments

  1. Alicia!
    This salad looks fab!
    Gotta print this recipe!
    Just perfect for a girl with a hub who LOVES Salmon!
    Linking my Oatmeal Cookies up with Tasty Tuesday!
    Thanks for the invite!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I love Salmon! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! I love how easy this recipe is. I don't like spending a ton of time cooking either, so this is perfect. Salmon is big in our house because the only meat we really eat is fish. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, I love salmon and this looks so good! Can't wait to try it. I'm your newest follower.

    http://breakfastatgigis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, a new meme to add to my website (www.blogging4you.info)

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, that sounds really yummy!!!

    found your party from Terea's post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I liked salmon more. I've had a few bad fishy run-ins with it in restaurants. :( I need to give it another try. It's so good when prepared well!

    Today I did a backlink to an old post of mine from March for Crispy herbs de Provence Oven Fries. They are yummy and super easy and you don't need to rely on nasty packaged or deep fried french fries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a fan of salmon, but the recipe sounds fantastic! I linked up a recipe that I previously posted on my blog. I hope that's okay. If not, go ahead and remove it. No problem!
    Thanks for stopping by and visiting me at Seven Clown Circus and my blog. I really appreciate it. You're such a great friend. :) Hope you have a happy and tasty Tuesday.

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds yummy, Alicia! Thanks for sharing the recipe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, oh, oh! I have a recipe that I'll share next week!

    Your salmon dish sounds yummy - I'm giving it to my sister because they LOVE salmon (I do not, but could substitute with ahi maybe?).

    ReplyDelete
  11. AH!! So yummy! I wish I would have known about this before I wrote my post today! I want to play...but now I'm WAY too lazy to dig out a recipe! So next week it is:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds so good I need to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy salad!

    Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tasty Tuesday is my 250th post! Go me!

    Your salad seems exotic, but it's easy. Hmm. I might give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks beautiful! Love food anything!

    Saw your blog review, happy to see you there!

    ReplyDelete