Week 29 {365} Buzzing Bugs & Crawling Critters

Sorry this is a little late, I've been a bit under the weather, but am doing much better. Thanks for all the well wishes.

I knew the moment a toad crossed my path this week that critters had definitely made the cut for my project 365 theme. Don't know if that old saying is true or not, but ironically enough Pokey and I were actually freezing off warts right before "toadie" (as the kids call him) came to visit. They have been catching all sorts of nasty bugs to feed him. Hopefully the buzz will wear off soon and we can release him back to the wild so he can find his own food. Oh, to be a kid again...

Photobucket

I hope this finds you well and that you are enjoying good health in your neck of the woods.

15 comments

  1. wow! You guys have fabulous bugs to catch!! we have very boring ones here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy crawlers! GOtta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty darn amazing! Love that little toad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crawlie critter pics, just happy they aren't in my house! Did the kissing-the-frog thing work out for you?

    Hope you are feeling better, and that nobody else in the famiy gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, the spider?!?! NO.WAY.

    The caterpillar is quite pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My youngest is the bug queen of the world. Living out in the woods, we've got our fair share of the creepy crawlies. Great photos. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! I've said it before, and I'll say it each time I come here...your blog leaves me speechless.

    WOnderful display of photos, you are so talented, alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't handle the amount of bugs in your life...pics are great though :)Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have a lot of creepy crawlers in your life!!

    {Said from a safe, bug-free corner...}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your monarch caterpillar. He's beautiful! Did you track down the prince after you kissed that frog? :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are on the mend. You are far better about all the bugs than I would have been, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry to hear you were sick but glad you are doing better! I've had sporadic internet for the past few weeks (lots of traveling) and have only a few days home before I hit the road again. Plan on catching up on your blog for sure! -- Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry to hear you haven't been well. Fabulous pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome photos! I always enjoy your collages. You do such a fabulous job with them. As for the creepy crawlies...eek! lol

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeeeeewwwww!!! You just had to post these! LOL!

    ReplyDelete