Tasty Tuesdays Bloghop: In Honor of the Fisherman's Catch

Welcome to Tasty Tuesdays. A place to share favorite family recipes.

In honor of the 50 pounds of fish we have lugged across the country and will be eating every day for the rest of our lives I thought I'd do an old favorite today. Plus, I'm STILL in the car and although I am a woman capable of many tricks, cooking is out of the question at the moment. Sorry if you've already seen this one or hate fish. I admit I am not a fish lover, but don't mind salmon so much. This salad is super yummy and the recipe card is there for the taking.

Photobucket

And here's another 101 Seafood Recipes

I'd love for you to play along. Grab the button to the right. There are NO RULES for you. Any recipe, old or new. Tell us what you're cookin up. Link up below. (You can also grab the linky below to add to your blog post.)


15 comments

  1. Well, I'll admit that I'm not a huge fish fan. But my sister is...I will pass this one along to her - they eat salmon at least once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try this. I'm not a huge salmon person, but I can eat just about anything in a salad. LOL!

    I'm participating this week for the first time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I prepared a fish recipe for this week - I must have been psychic! I love the sound of your salmon salad -the flavours sound amazing. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another great party! The salad sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks yummy! I've not been a huge fan of fish myself, but after going on a low cholesterol diet I've found a new love of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to say that I've never fixed salmon, but it sounds yummy. I love how you always include a family picture...so fun!
    Thanks so much for hosting!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first "banana crackers" link isn't working. Feel free to erase it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salmon is one of my faves when it comes to seafood :) Thanks for hosting a great blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dish looks so pretty! I'm not a fan of fish, but with the addition of Dijon vinaigrette, it sounds pretty good.

    Thanks for hosting the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fish isn't my favorite either, but I am trying to incorporate more into our diet. this recipe looks like a delicious way to do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lish and thanks for sharing your space with us! I really love salade nicoise but never thought to make it with salmon--yummers! My recipe this week is a healthy sloppy joe that I served with greens to cut the sweet taste. Everyone LOVED it! :) alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Salmon! Thank for all the fishy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUM! That sounds all kinds of good. I love salmon and I love Nicoise salads, so it's a win-win for me!

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds so good! We love salmon, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not a fan of fish myself, but I have been known to make it for my husband. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete