Friday Favs

This week as I've strolled through the cyberworld, I've been reminded of the beauty and talent that we are privileged to partake of, the amazing connections we share through mothering and womanhood, and the generosity and kindness that are abundant.

After a week of being homebound with 'vomit-stricken' kiddos, Simoney from Great Fun 4 Kids shares a beautiful post entitled, Mother-Love. Truly an inspiration.


Tanya from Living in 3D shared a story on facebook this week. Maybe it was my raging hormones, but it really touched me. You can read it here. Make sure to have tissues handy.

Nicole of Defining Moments shared a gem entitled, Keeping it all in Perspective. Brought a big smile to my face.

My friend Gigi of Kludgymom shared a fab tutorial on how to Glam Up Your Blog's Facebook Page. She is a tech goddess.

And on one of my Tasty Tuesday Bloghops I found the cocina diary. Her blog is dedicated to a 'three-generation seasonal notebook of recipes'. She shares fab recipes with beautiful photos. One word, WOW.

Thank you as always for inspiring me, lifting me, and helping me be a better me.

14 comments

  1. Awww yay! (and you used my photo)
    I can't wait to come back and check out these other ladies... have a great Friday Lish!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the story from Tanya's blog such a great thing to read! I love this and always find fun new blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to bed or I would definitely be checking out the links. I will tomorrow with my morning coffee. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlie, thank you so much! Truly happy that I get to be one of your favorite! :) Happy Friday! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I found Cocina Diary from your tasty tuesdays too and I love looking at all her food photos! I can't wait to check out the rest! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Simoney's post too. To be able to post so beautifully from the heart after a week full of cleaning up puke was nothing short of amazing.

    Have been very much enjoying your blog since I found it a couple of weeks ago through Paisley Jade's Wordless Wednesday link-up. I will definitely be checking out the other links from today's post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, fun stuff to go check out! Happy Friday, Lish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting new blog recommendations! Thank you so much for this lady, I can't wait to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello....just found your blog...love it...Im following you:)

    Have a great day!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the "must follow" blogs :)

    have a great weekend!

    ~ash's mum

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're the best. I feel privileged and flattered {not an exaggeration} that I'm included in this list! In my opinion you're one of the great bloggers and I'm glad we've connected :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to end the week! Happy Friday! (And gfg still not working. Grrr)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the links! I will be checking these out, I always need something to pick me up and inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oohhh... I love the cocina diary -- the pictures are drool-worthy!!

    ReplyDelete