Wordless Wednesday: Enjoy My View.

Photobucket

68 comments

  1. I know what you mean! That's our view too ya know since we were blessed with 23 inches of snow on Saturday! Oh Happy Day right?!!!
    Happy Wednesday to you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll decorate a tree when we get to my moms. I decided not to pull out the ornaments and decorations this year since we're going to be gone for Christmas. I love the ornament!

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the view...LOVE! Happy WW Lish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful photo! I'm linking up for the first time. I love your blog.

    Thanks so much,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool photo, girl! Sorry I haven't been around much. Happy holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And as always, your photos take my breath away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic shot! I'm new to your link (last week), but I love it. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can handle that kind of snowflake, just not the ton of it out my door! great close up :) I have my post linked up to yours, too. Faythe ~GMT~

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is gorgeous, Alicia, I really love the simplicity and elegance of that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - is that seriously a close-up of a real snowflake? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is beautiful!


    What would you do with a $75 gift card?  I have a  giveaway on my blog right now for just that!  

    Come on over and enter to win!  It's only going until the end of tomorrow…. hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picture! It's going to be a white Christmas by us for sure!

    I love the simplicity and elegance of the shot. It draws me in and makes me think of a bunch of warm, Christmas memories all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That says Christmas all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a cool picture! I may have to go play around with my ornaments too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool capture! Love it.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous photo. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm such a sucker for snowflakes! I know you must be ready for sunshine, but I wish we had some of that white stuff! Just so it would feel like Christmas! Oh, well, maybe I'll be able to see the Geminids tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found myself wondering too if this could be a closeup a real snowflake, nah, but you had me going for a minute there :) Awesome! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely photo! I am lacking in the decoration department this year so I'm enjoy seeing everyone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a simple yet elegant picture. I'm so missing snow right now - especially with everyone talking about all of the snow that they're received lately....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photo, Lish! Happy WW! I finally got my post up...at 3am. Someone's going to be cranky in a couple of hours and it's probably going to be me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That has been our view too. FUn shot Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  24. have a wintery holiday Alicia :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous, gorgeous view.

    Why are you not selling your photos to me so I can claim them as my own?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your shadow within the ornament. Classic photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a feeling this Christmas will be a lot different than the past couple. A lot to celebrate now!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful photo. You are such a talent when It comes to making magic out of photographs. Sorry I've been a bit absent from blog world. Life and all its sweetness and stress. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Clever pic, love it

    Have a brilliant WW!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the shot! I assume this is a ornament on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  31. very beautiful picture
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice...love the snowflake. Prefect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful Shot! I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bee-you-tee-full photo! Happy WW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Stunning photo as usual Lish!!

    Happy WW!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love it! What an awesome shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You've got a great photographic eye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So pretty! I love the holidays.

    I put up a whole post of Holiday pictures of Germany that reminded me of my childhood there, I'm sure you would enjoy them :)

    http://dagmarbleasdale.com/2010/12/remembering-christmas-and-winter-in-germany/

    Dagmar
    Dagmar's momsense

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great shot! I need to investigate a new lense for my camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love silver balls and silver bells! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I don't know how you do it, that's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Enjoy your snow, guys, for all of us who never see any!

    ReplyDelete