A Moment of Wonderful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, this is Iowa. And yes, it is freezing cold.

But sometimes you just have to suck it up.

Because I would rather have a moment of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find the FREE rounded corner storyboard template set and FREE Group It Action for clipping at The CoffeeShop. Fonts used in collage are Vegur and CK cursive. Paint the Moon's Color Dream Glow Action used in post processing of photos.

16 comments

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the collage at the beginning.

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, love your snow photos!! And I love the quote from Steel Magnolias. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!!! And I love the quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos! That last pic made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the colors came out

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is the perfect complement to fresh white snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and I LOVE the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photos and the quotes...
    i am not sure you heard this lately... (yeah right) but your ENTIRE family is SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful... the photos and your outlook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos. I love that last photo!!! Too cute. You should enter it in I heart faces this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this. You honestly have the most beautiful pictures with the most beautiful people in them, and a most beautiful way of putting a blog post together. Now, that, my friend, IS talent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what GORGEOUS colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you do the pic of you guys making out in the snow? where was the camera? LOVE the Oprah quote. She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos make me want to go to the snow....but not live in it..{giggle}

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I would rather have a moment of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." Well said, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete