Spring Fever [Nurture Photography]


 photo IMG_0649edit840px_zpse8b45d1b.jpg

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! -Mark Twain

I think it's pretty safe to say everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is more than ready for spring to finally make it's debut. Even here in South Carolina there's not much color to speak of. I'm looking forward to watching the earth once again wake from her long slumber... Mother Nature, are you listening?

To help set the mood, I thought it would be fun to look back through the archives at some of my favorite spring captures. (Just click on any of the images to see more in the series.)

 photo IMG_0542edit3_zpsa5426b46.jpg  photo IMG_9703edit_zps9c7e7ee7.jpg  photo IMG_9646edit2_zpsc0e77e23.jpg  photo IMG_4192editsm_zpsf368e6f1.jpg  photo 1_zpsf2e9c078.jpg  photo IMG_5976edit2_zps7e3670ce.jpg  photo IMG_3426edit_zps7de2b558.jpg  photo IMG_0421edit4_zps1ff4f8a8.jpg  photo IMG_2651editwm2_zps47dc696b.jpg  photo IMG_2403edit2_zpsff306a14.jpg  photo decoupagedeggs_zps2fda2181.jpg  photo IMG_1348editsm_zps514ea007.jpg

If you haven't heard, I'm teaming up with Rebecca of Bumbles and Light and Kristi of Live and Love out Loud once again to bring you a fun Spring Photo Challenge!

The first week begins with Yellow/Easter prompts, so make sure to have your camera ready for those photo ops! The challenge will run through May 17th and is open to everyone regardless of skill level, time commitment, camera equipment or geographic location.

There will be tips, tutorials and even a few freebies! You are sure to be nurtured and inspired, so mark your calendars! You can learn more here.

 photo NurtureSpring2013Prompt_zps42c3ad5f.jpg

Grab our lovely button and start snapping! I promise Spring really is coming! And to kick off the challenge, I'll have a fun freebie for ya, so make sure to stop back next week!


6 comments

  1. Where I live Mother Nature is threatening snow today ... and we are praying for it. Moisture in any form here is a grand blessing.


    I used two of your wonderful pictures in a post on Family Fountain today: Rest. It is here: http://warrenbaldwin.blogspot.com/2013/04/rest-fear-of-lord-leads-to-life-then.html


    Thanks for permission to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my first time participating in this challenge. And I really want to use my DSLR, not just my phone. I'm so looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait love the challenges here. With all this crazy weather we have had I can't believe spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of
    sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my
    possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to
    work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to
    Dr EROMOSALE for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i
    knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Dr EROMOSALE
    how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was
    reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then
    i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i
    decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which then he
    told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything
    would be sorted out i believed Dr EROMOSALE so much because i believe he
    can't fail me but truly Dr EROMOSALE never failed me a man that stand
    on his worlds is really a man,my husband who left me for a year plus
    replied my text and for the first time returned my calls and asked me to
    please forgive him i was so happy and so grateful to Dr EROMOSALE for
    what he has done for me. if you are there passing through this same
    problem or of any kinds just contact this great man on
    eromosalelovespell@outlook.com or call him on +2348161850195.

    ReplyDelete