WW: Unveiling Beauty


 photo photo2900px_zps4e9647c3.jpg
This was snapped with an iphone 5 and edited in the picfx app. (PFX Film Set #5, my most recent go to.)

Only further proof that beautiful photos don't necessarily require a fancy camera or equipment that breaks the bank. Whether you have two feet of snow, drippy days or buds amidst a brown landscape, don't let mother nature get you down... I challenge you to grab your camera and venture out. There's nothing quite as rewarding as unveiling beauty beneath the shroud of darkness to lift your spirits.

I did actually dig out my DSLR recently. Click on the link below to see more of my spring captures.

Spring Nurture Photography Announcement

If you haven't heard, I'm teaming up with Rebecca of Bumbles and Light and Kristi of Live and Love out Loud once again to bring you a fun Spring Photo Challenge!

The first week begins April 5th with Yellow/Easter prompts and I'll have a fun freebie to share. The challenge will run through May 17th and is open to everyone regardless of skill level, time commitment, camera equipment or geographic location. You are sure to be nurtured and inspired, so mark your calendars! You can learn more here.

 photo NurtureSpring2013Prompt_zps42c3ad5f.jpg


P.S. The pollen came in around these parts last week and only exacerbated my already inflamed sinuses. I am now on antibiotics and hoping to kick this sickness soon. Thank you to all for the sweet well wishes.

In case you're new here, this is Wordless Wednesday. But as you can see, I have a hard time keeping it wordless, so Wordful or Not So Wordless posts are always welcome here. You can grab my button in the sidebar but it is not required to participate. Just grab any photo and come link up! And if you'd like to connect with other WW participants, click HERE or one of the thumbnails below. It's a fun way to meet some new folks!

The Paper MamaPhotobucketPhotobucketseven clown circusPhotobucketBetter in BulkPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

40 comments

  1. Ooh, pollen -
    I remember how bad I thought I had it last year - then realized it wasn't allergies at all, but something much, much worse. Hope you get to feeling better soon! And, have a happy WW!


    ~EdT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really relate to you with the sinus problem. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a gorgeous photograph is taken with a phone! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You once again captured a great shot, thank you. Hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen @ My 3 Little KittensTuesday, 26 March, 2013

    Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an impressive iPhone pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture thanks for sharing may you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you start feeling better soon... and ALL the way better! Love this photo, gorgeous. I love what our phones can do now ;) You're at it early this week! Look at us... getting things done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that photo!!! Also looking forward to the photo challenge so FUN! Sorry your sick get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo! I hope you will a great Easter time!
    Hug´s,
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning picture :) Happy WW

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/2013/03/wordless-wednesday-blog-hop-2703.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kris @ Beyond the WhiskersTuesday, 26 March, 2013

    Wonderful example of how any camera can capture a beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. jenni from the blogTuesday, 26 March, 2013

    Gorgeous, as always mama!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the iPhone photo!! Very nice!
    And, I might try the 'Spring Photo Challenge', but as we are in Autumn here in Australia, I shall do it with autumnal slant!!!
    Mines up as well at AussiePomm - Sydney Harbour Bridge (incl Timelapse)!!!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a lovely picture. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning clarity. My son has been getting some exquisite photos from his phone and uploads them to our 60" HD to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Serendipity is SweetTuesday, 26 March, 2013

    Beautiful! I love my iPhone for on the go pics. Excited for the spring challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally understand with allergies. I do hope you get better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darn rotten cold...allergies too..ugh double whammy. Hang in there. Great photo. Thank you for sharing, thank you for hosting. My linkback and post will appear int he morning xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photo! Hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I cannot believe you took that with your phone!! It is such a great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the soft colors and muted tones. Very nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  23. a very beautiful picture

    Thank you for hosting a WW w/linky, I have mine up as well if you'd like to visit
    http://www.adventuresofamilitaryfamilyof8.com/2013/03/ww-happier-times-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marko @ Travel Photo BloggingWednesday, 27 March, 2013

    You definitely are a proof of that! I guess the essence of a great photo comes from within the photographer and not from the camera.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the light through that flower! Thanks for hosting the photo challenge — sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  26. An iPhone camera does an amazing job. I have the iPhone 4 and think it does a fabulous job when I don't my DSLR or even my little point n' shoot. Technology is so cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that angle. I'm waiting on the yellow jessamine, our state flower, in all their glory. That means spring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is gorgeous. It's amazing what smartphone can do!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is the PERFECT title for that photo! :)

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/03/wordlesswednesday-easter-lily-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well I'm happy to see you co-hosting again. Should be fun & a bit longer than some of the more recent ones. Hoping I can participate at least a couple times. Great prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've been taking all of my pictures with my iPhone. It's just too easy! Have a great week! http://poshonabudget.com/2013/03/ww-i-know-i-know-this-is-getting-old.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for hosting. I was so happy to share my "Faces of Haiti."

    ReplyDelete
  33. that is such a beautiful picture...

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the way you captured the sun behind the plant.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful capture!! The light is gorgeous! Looking forward to spring and happy to have you back for the Spring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete