Happy Heart Day!

Have I ever mentioned how much I heart holidays? Especially the heart one!

Photobucket
(You can get your own free collage at Shape Maker with the watermark on it. If you want one without the marking, it is $25/year charge but you can use it as many times as you want and there are tons of other shapes.)

And I couldn't be more stoked about Pokey's Valentine cards this year.

Photobucket

For starters they are all done and we didn't even wait until the night before. Yah! Remember that picture I submitted to I Heart Faces last week? We cropped it, added 9 to a sheet, printed 4 sheets, cut them out, and then figured out a way to insert a sucker to make it look like she was almost holding it.

Photobucket

Sounds painful, but they may have been the easiest ones yet. I'm a little sad Little Man isn't doing them this year. Sniffle, sniffle. My baby is growing up.

And remember those 10 Reasons I Love You Books I made for each of them?

Photobucket

I'm happy to report that I got them in the mail from Shutterfly and they are adorable. I can't wait to see the kid's reactions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so terribly behind on Pokey's scrapbook that I do pages here and there when I can. I found this page over at Designer Digitals and plugged in a photo of us together. Instant cuteness. By the way, they are having a 30% off sale through Tuesday, Feb 15th.

Photobucket

This year I was way ahead of the game. That is, for everyone except hubs. Slacking on my wifely duties I suppose. And then I was trolling through some picture files and found this...

Photobucket

that I had made a couple weeks ago. Der. I'd be totally amazing if I could just remember my brain some days. Turns out I'm not a slacker at all.

You can grab the PSD file with all the layers to customize your own card HERE.

Here are some of the examples of what you might be able to make with what is included.

Photobucket

If you haven't done something special for your loved one yet, go grab the file and whip up a personalized card. Write a heartfelt note. I'll throw in some Alicia love for good measure.

And this is just a sampling of another project I've been working on. I can't say too much about it just yet, but stay tuned. Big things are happening here real soon. If you don't know this about me yet, I always have to have a project going on. It's especially important through these LONG winter months.

Photobucket

And before I forget, I'm leaving for Vegas in 2 days. Just thought you should know I won't be around for about a week. I'll still schedule my Wordless Wednesday post, but not much else.

And ironically enough, it's supposed to be in the 50s later this week. Too funny. Still going to be a great girl's getaway. I'm ready!

Wishing you a fabulous Valentine's Day. May it be filled with tons of love!

13 comments

  1. Happy Valentinsday to you, too!!! I hope you have a fun day! The photos are beautiful! You have always such great ideas!!!
    Hug´s,
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can´t believe I was the first one that commented.
    I guess, everyone is asleep in the states.;) Sadly, my day ( here in Germany) already began...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Verena has been here before me, I guess you´re growing a German fanbase? :)
    Your photographic skills are mindblowing, and I think I´m making a Valentine´s card for my Tim now.
    He deserves one :)
    So, thanks for the download!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy valentines day my beautifully creative friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope yu have a blast in Vegas and a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alicia!
    It's been a LONG time! What precious projects you have going! I especially like the 10 Reasons I love you books! My granddaughter would be over the moon with one of those! Have fun in Vegas! Not TOO much fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the visuals I get when I open your blog! My eyes just dance around your page smiling at all the beautiful images!!!! Happy Heart Day!
    Patti =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all...they're beautiful.
    Have a GREAT time in Vegas :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here from Living in Cancer where she noted your blog with an award :). WOW, I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentine's to you and your sweeties. Love her cards. I am sure they loved their books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alecia your photographs are so awesome magazine and internet ad worthy. I have no idea how to go about it but you ought to definitely go pro photographer. Your $1.97 hat photo could so sell hats! We share at hundreds of photos a week on WW many of them outstanding, but yours have something really extra special about them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great ideas, I'm sure the kids were thrilled with their books. I can't wait to hear more about your big project!

    Oooh, have a great time! You'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete