Project Smile #2 (Part 2) with Linky. Please share your smiles!

This is Project Smile. And I'm on a crusade to find smiles. Please join me.

We all have wonderful things in our lives everyday. Things that typically are overlooked and often forgotten when negative thoughts creep in and set up shop.

To combat this I'm focusing on the smiles. And I'm amazed as I look back over my month how many smiles I've found.

There were so many I broke it up into two chunks. This post is the conclusion of my October smiles.

If you missed the first part of this month's smiles, you can find them here.

You can also check out the FIRST EVER Project Smile that launched Sept 30th here. Or why Project Smile was born here.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We are excited about Halloween here. Take a stroll down memory lane and see our Halloweens past. We do themes. And the big reveal for this year will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Thanks to all the entries last month. They were all fabulous. Creative. Beautiful. Not one alike. I was especially inspired by Melisssa at Frugal Creativity and Natalie at Mommy of a Monster. They both shared a smile for every day of the month. I'm always up for a challenge, so I decided to share my daily smiles via photos.

It's been a full month and I'm thankful for this task that reminds me to look for the smiles. They are indeed plentiful.

What are you smiling about?

If you want to join us, just grab the button below and linkup. It is a bloghop, so feel free to snag the linky as well. It will be open for one week, closing Saturday, Nov 6th at 11:59 PM. I know life is busy this week, so no rush. And if you don't want to write a post, just share your smiles in the comment box below. Or to yourself. The important thing is that you smile.
A Beatiful Mess



10 comments

  1. Great smiles, Lish. Love the bangs, fresh and sassy :) As I've said before....great initiative. It's always great to be more mindful of all the good that surrounds us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your month of smiles, Lish! It's great that you found much to smile about even after some ups and downs. And great way to present your smiles! Loved all your Halloween photos, too - so many awesome themed costumes!

    My Project Smile post is ready to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate can make just about anyone smile. Love the new do. Always love the smiles you share. They accomplish their purpose. Can't wait to check out Part I on a faster internet connection...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm linked up. After I run a few errands I'll be back to browse everyone's smiles.

    Alicia, thank you for the inspiration and the little reminder to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list! Your new hairstyle looks great!

    I totally dropped the ball on Project Smile this month. I started keeping a list, and then I forgot to write anything for the last two weeks. Ironically, those were the roughest weeks, when I really could have used the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog - what an awesome idea. Thanks for this inspiration - and I just linked to it.\

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Project Smile!!

    I like your bangs a lot, and now want to cut mine ;)

    Your Day 30 photo was my favorite of the month...it looks like so much fun.

    Thanks for the shout out my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, what do you think about having bangs? Do you love it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEy Lish, I nearly wasn't gonna make it for Project Smile this month... but this morning I realised I NEEDED to focus on my smiles even tho it felt like October was mostly a trial for me.
    When i stopped to think about my smiles for last month... look at all the things I found worth smiling about :)
    So thanks for project Smile, I found it really helpful today, to focus on the positive.
    PS WOW a photo for every day?? Girl you did WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bummed that I missed this.. But am still going to post my Project Smile =]!

    ReplyDelete