Project Smile: February


Today marks the last day of February and also the end of Project Smile for now.

It has certainly helped me through the last six months and I hope that you will continue to record and share your smiles as I will. I have definitely been blessed because of you.

In this funny thing called life we tend to remember the bad and overlook the good.


A compliment.
A hug.
A smile.
A warm chocolate chip cookie.
A sunny day.
A date night.
A thoughtful note.
A bubble bath.
A child's laugh.
A phone call from an old friend.
A tender kiss.
A moment with sisters.
A good night's sleep.
A talent night with family.
A gift.
A warm meal.
A moment of quiet.
A good book.
A new jacket.
A pedicure.
A hint of spring.
A Sunday nap.
A beautiful song.
A funny picture.
A snuggle by the fire.
A rainbow.
A perfect taco.
A rainy afternoon.

Nothing mind blowing or life altering. Just sweet, simple moments that make you smile. These are the moments that make it all worth it. These are the moments to remember, at least for me.

And as I reflect over all of the many, wonderful smile-worthy moments these last few months my heart is full and I can't help but smile.



Thank you for taking this journey with me. May you continue to look for the smiles placed in your paths...


12 comments

  1. Thanks SO MUCH for creating and hosting Project Smile! I've really enjoyed participating each month. Looking for and spreading smiles has been a wonderful project! I'll miss it - although I'll continue on my Smile Crusade. And spring is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Project Smile. I've enjoyed doing it for the past couple months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this wonderful meme! I love looking for the big and little things each and every day that make life a little sweeter.

    I love your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for doing this. It has really helped me to step back and reevaluate things in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for starting this meme! I loved doing it for the first time this month! I plan to continue next month too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am so grateful you came up with this idea and invited us to participate. You've given us a new tool to battle S.A.D.D., and I am thankful. You have a wonderful blog and a great family. Thank you for inspiring us and for sharing so much of what makes you so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! I finally participated and it's over. :) That's ok. Next fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful thoughts! I love project smile! It made me be even more thankful for the beautiful moments that I had with my family!
    Lish, I love your new header! You have such beautiful eyes! And I will grab you new button right away!
    Have a wonderful and sunny week!
    Much love,
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lish, I just copied your button, but it wont show on my blog. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. oop! Sorry Lish...I added my link to the wrong blog hop. I meant to add it to WW. please remove...my bad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only heard about the project yesterday, but I am still going to do it. I'm one who needs my sunshine and have already experienced the magic of living with gratitude daily, all year long.
    I would be happy to keep this meme running for the next 6 months, or until your return. I grabbed your button--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A bubble bath?!? A BUBBLE BATH?!? I want a bubble bath! lol Great list, Lish! Lots of wonderful things to smile about, for sure.

    ReplyDelete