Tasty Tuesdays: Passing the Torch.

Big news here at A Beautiful Mess.

Tasty Tuesdays is moving.

If you don't know Alissa over at 33 Shades of Green, you are missing out. Don't wait. Click over right. this. very. minute! An interior designer. Crafter extraordinaire. Photographer. And the most beautiful recipes you've ever seen. Her blog is chock-full of all things fabulous. Everything she touches is AH-MA-ZING!! Love her. I even have her blog highlighted in my inspiration links on the right.

And you will love her too.

I can't think of another person that I would feel more comfortable turning Tasty Tuesdays over to.

But a HUGE shout out to all who were willing to rise to the challenge. I feel so blessed to be part of such a great blogging community.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of sharing a new recipe today, thought I'd showcase some of our family favs just in case you missed something over the last 8 months. (And the recipe cards are there for the taking.)

So, sit back and enjoy my rendition of Tasty Tuesdays in Review.

May 2010
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Photobucket

Summer Smoothie
Photobucket

June 2010
Foil Dinners
Photobucket

Salmon Nicoise Salad
Photobucket

July 2010
Egg Salad
Photobucket

Cupcakes and Buttercream Frosting
Photobucket

August 2010
Easy Philly Cheesesteaks
Photobucket

Breakfast on a Stick
Photobucket

September 2010
Peach Crisp
Photobucket

Candy Corn Pudding
Photobucket

October 2010
Cheesy Potato Soup
Photobucket

Scarecrow Tostadas
Photobucket

November 2010
Turkey Hash
Photobucket

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Photobucket

December 2010
Santa Fe Soup
Photobucket

Monkey Bread
Photobucket

Tasty Tuesdays was created out of a desire to enjoy the kitchen more. And although I still have tons of room for growth and no chances of making it on top chef anytime soon, I have found a renewed passion for cooking and another way to connect with my kids.

I have also met hundreds of amazingly, talented folks and snagged countless recipes.

My Tasty Tuesdays archives will always be open for your viewing pleasure. Stop by anytime you should find yourself in need of a little inspiration.

I am on a journey for simplicity this year, and although I find myself a little sad to part with my Tasty Tuesdays, I also know that it is the right thing for me at this juncture of my life.

So, without further ado I pass the Tasty Tuesdays torch onto Alissa at 33 Shades of Green. Bookmark this now. Starting Jan 11th you will find Tasty Tuesdays over there.

And remember. I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be here. Let's not become strangers now. Ok?

If you have a recipe to share this week, grab the button (it will remain the same) and just link up below. Enjoy the bloghop.

Thank you for your continued support! And now go have yourself a terrific Tuesday! Love, lish.
A Beatiful Mess



21 comments

  1. Oh, I am feeling nostalgic here. I am going to miss coming here on Tuesdays, but I'll still be coming here and visiting. I understand about simplifying, though. Great recipe summary by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is in love with those Easy Philly's! In fact, we just bought some hoagie buns and philly meat at the store on Sunday! Heading over to Alissa's to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of the past work you have done to host Tasty Tuesdays. It has been fun visiting your blog. I wish you all the best in the next endeavors you undertake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...as a Philly girl I'm not sure I can get past the title of the recipe..."Easy"? There's no such thing! A cheese steak is a thing of great dedication and perseverance, a thing of practice and devotion to the purity of your ingredients.

    Or Steak-Ums and cheese whiz. Either or. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, hard for you to let that go, I'm sure! But it fits with your new simplicity, right?!

    Now that I just looked at all your favs, I am hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for everything you've done in hosting Tasty Tuesdays! I'll still keep you in my blog list and visit. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your vote of confidence and all your sweet comments about my blog Alicia! You are too kind. I just hope I can do as good of a job as you have with Tasty Tuesdays!

    Hugs,
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting :) The breakfast on a stick is a great idea! I bet my kids would love it.

    http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting, what fun!

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad!
    But great choice for following your hear :)
    I am SO hungry now...I NEVER should've window shopped those pics and recipes...I want every single one of them.
    Cheers to you Lish! Of course, I'll still be stopping by, I'm not going anywhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm...I meant "following your HEART"...not your HEAR...my bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting! :)

    Happy New Year!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alicia, Thanks for hosting such a fun blog hop all these months! You have a great blog here and I will visit often! Thanks, too, for all the inspiration! SIMPLIFY for 2011-Woo Hoo! Happy New Year! XO Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all the great recipes Alicia and a really great blog hop! Thank you also for introducing us to Alissa at 33 Shades of Green. I will be sure to keep popping back to visit you here :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I finally catch this thing, and you are giving it up, LOL. I will have to start stalking Alissa from my cooking blog.

    I'm going to be visiting your archives too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting Tasty Tuesdays so far, and for finding a new hostess! I hope you'll continue to participate when you can.

    You're still in my blog roll, so I'll be here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for re-posting these recipes. I'm new to this and they look amazing! Are you planning to stop hosting this blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I understand about wanting to simplify things! Thanks for starting a great hop and passing it along!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for everything you have done! Have an amazingly, simple New Year! I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, what great idea!!! The breakfast on a stick is genius, love the idea! Thanks for sharing your recipes with us all :)

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm soooo happy that egg salad is on here!

    ReplyDelete